Pages

Monday 25 May 2015

5 minutes of camp

5 minutes of camp
My heart was racing when I was climbing the ladder step by step. When I got to the top of it I was shaking ,my heart was pounding I looked down and I saw my teacher and classmates cheering for me.I took a risk and stepped onto the beam and I stepped until I reached the end. Then I heard the instructor's voice saying walk backwards and I was saying to myself are you of of your mind then I thought to myself  time to take a risk and take a step backwards until I reached the pole. Then I heard the instructor say do a pushup then it was time I got really scared then I tried it then I did 5 push ups and then I heard him say its time to come down now. I jumped off then I got terrified and I felt like I jumped out of my skin! then I closed my eyes then leaped out and tried to open my eyes and then when I opened my eyes I was down and everyone cheered for me and I went and sat down and I was proud about what I just did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.